Conferring with Readers & Writers Planning Templates
Planning Templates for Nine Types of Conferences
Small Group Trackers
Individual & Group Weekly Schedule Trackers
This 30 page spiral bound book with a purple coil, full color hard front and back cover. Each page is printed on heavy duty cardstock paper for lasting durability as repeated copies are made.
There are nine methods of conferring referenced in this book which are:
Research-Decide-Teach, Compliment, Coaching, Goal Setting, Proficient Partner, Inquiry, Assessment, Follow Up, Sneak Peak. There is a note-taking template for each of the nine conferences.
Templates will help you keep track of the following:
- Compliments, teaching points, what you are noticing in the active engagement, what you want to remember to say for the link, next steps, what you notice partnerships doing, goal setting with students, and assess student progress with the strategies they are practicing and so much more.
Conferring trackers are also included. This trackers allow teachers to
track compliments, strategies, and/or frequency during small group
instruction, partnerships, and individual conferences. Here is a list of trackers in this book:
- Compliment & Strategy Tracker (To keep track of when you notice compliments and strategies you need to teach)
- Conference Tracker (To keep track of how many times you meet with each student)
- Partnership Tracker (To keep track of compliments, teaching points, and next steps for each partnership)
- Small Group Tracker (To keep track of goals, teaching points, and how students are performing within a group)
- Individual & Group Weekly Weekly Schedule Trackers (To ensure you are meeting with students in a variety of ways such as 1-1, partnership, or small group)