INCLUdes THE READING & WRITING TEACHING STRATEGIES YOU'LL NEED to STAND OUT FROM THE REST, GET PRINCIPALS EXCITED TO HIRE YOU, AND LAND YOUR DREAM JOB.
College Students, Beginning Teachers, any Teacher Newer to Reading & Writing Workshop and those who desire to be a literacy coach or mentor:
Are you concerned that your lack of training and knowledge in reading & writing workshop or balanced literacy could be a reason why you might not get the job you want? If so, then our Interview Standout in Literacy training is for you!
My name is Desirée McGee-Greene. With my 9 years of classroom teaching and 4 years as an Instructional Coach, I'm excited to teach you the strategies you will need to stand out when you answer interview questions related to Reading & Writing Workshop and balanced literacy!
I remember when I was interviewing for a 2nd grade position that used reading & writing workshop and balanced literacy. I was coming from Illinois and even though I had 6 years of experience as a classroom teacher; none of the schools I taught at used reading & writing workshop. Some of the questions they asked were not easy to answer because I had no experience yet in this type of literacy instruction. I don't want this to happen to you. And that's why I created this course.
are you ready to learn the literacy TEACHING strategies you'll need to get you hired Quickly, receive multiple job offers, AND make you the more desirable candidate?
THEN REGISTER FOR OUR INTERVIEW STANDOUT IN LITERACY
YOUR TRAINING WILL INCLUDE:
4 Hours of Training with 3 Instructional Videos by Desirée & Reginald
* Overview of Reading & Writing Workshop
* Overview of Balanced Literacy
* Literacy, General & Instructional Coach Interview Strategies
- Digital copy of the Strong Start to Reading & Writing Workshop Guide
- Downloadable handouts and lesson plan templates
- When you complete the course, you will receive an electronic professional development certificate that you can add to your portfolio to show that you have received training in reading & writing workshop and balanced literacy
Please Stay Connected: